Registration for CAT 2020 will begin from 5 August 2020, apply from here
The online registration process for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 will begin from 5 August 2020 at 10:00 AM till 16 September 2020 5:00 PM.
Common Admission Test (CAT), one of the most prestigious exams for MBA aspirants has finally been announced by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) on their official website. The online registration process will begin from 10:00 AM of 5 August 2020 and will end by 5:00 PM of 16 September 2020.
The eligibility criteria for CAT examination is graduation from any stream. The students in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam by following the steps given below.
1. Visit https://www.iimact.ac.in
2. Find and click on the “login” tab if you already have an account. Click on “Register” to create a new account.
3. Fill the registration form carefully.
4. Enter your mobile number and email ID very carefully.
5. An OTP will come on your mobile number, enter that in the designated field and proceed on with further instructions.
6. Upload the required documents in a pre-defined format mentioned there.
7. Upload your academic qualification details and submit the form.
8. Enter your work experience, if any.
9. Choose the MBA programs that you want to apply for. You can choose as many as you want.
10. Pay the form application fee. (Rs. 1000 for SC, ST and PwD applicants and Rs. 2000 for all other categories of applicants.
The CAT exam will be held on 29 November 2020 at various centres across the country. The examination will be conducted in two shifts. The results are usually declared by the end of January next year. But this year the CAT process may get affected due to the coronavirus pandemic. Let’s all wait and see what future will be for the CAT 2020.